Zoom Login Instructions
If you want to participate with video, download the Zoom app to your phone or computer ahead of time. If you’re using your smartphone, download the app from the app store. If you’re using a computer, go to www.zoom.us/signin, and click the button that says “Sign up, it’s free”. Follow the instructions to be confirmed as a Zoom user.
At meeting time, open the Zoom app on your phone or sign in to Zoom on your computer (www.zoom.us/signin) and click on the “Join” icon to join the meeting.
It will ask you to enter the meeting ID, which is 368-705-321 . You will also need a password. For security reasons, you will have to call the meeting contact to get that password. Please, under no circumstances share that password. All meeting participants must be screened by the meeting contact. This is to try and avoid malicious participants.
If you want to participate with audio only (like a phone meeting), use your phone to call 646-558-8656. Once you’re connected,
you’ll be asked for the meeting ID, which is 368-705-321. Punch that in followed by a # and then enter the password followed by a #.
If this is your first time attending a Zoom meeting, please log in a few minutes early in order to resolve any technical issues. Some adjustment of the audio or video settings under the application Preferences may be necessary.
Some Zoom Video Etiquette – provided by Julie W.:
1. Use the video icon on the bottom left of your screen. You can also mute your audio there.
2. We suggest you mute the audio unless you are talking, as background noise can be distracting.
3. You can have two different views on your screen. They are found in the top right corner of your screen. “Speaker view” has the speaker large and everyone else small, and “grid view” allows you to see everyone in a medium-size square.
4. You can use the chat feature at the bottom center (slightly to the left) if you have questions.
5. If you have something to say, you can use the “chat” button or raise your hand so the moderator can see you.
6. Once you have finished speaking, please say “pass” so we know you are done.